Custom Made Plastic Optical Lenses processing
Using single point diamond cutting (SPDT) processing and mold core surface compensation technology, the soft materials such as plastics, nonferrous metals, alloys, and crystals, such as plane, spherical, aspheric surface, diffraction surface and Fresnel surface turning processing, so that the product meets the optical grade requirements, surface profile error is less than 0.3um, surface roughness is less than RA0.01um.
|Dimensional Tolerance (mm)||±0.15|
|Thickness Tolerance (mm)||±0.10|
pay attention during the ordinary use of optical filters:
1. During normal use, the filter should be picked up and placed as carefully as possible, and the external environment should be paid attention to to avoid the zipper and buttons of the clothes being scratched on the filter, or the filter should be placed in a dirty or dusty environment.
2. Wear a fingertip when touching the filter to avoid salt and acid corrosion on the surface of the substrate.
3. When removing the filter, hold the edge of the filter in your hand, and do not touch the transparent surface of the filter, even with the fingertip.
4. The filter should be placed on soft and clean objects, not on glass, metal, tables, or dirty paper.
5. When storing, it should be wrapped in clean capacitor paper or special lens cleaning paper. The storage temperature should be around 23℃ and the humidity should not be higher than 40%. It's better in a dry storage container.